Wednesday, October 18, 2006

"Mom built me a high chair!"

Emily wasn't crazy about eating in her Bumbo, so I bought her a high chair yesterday and put it together all by myself. I'm pretty proud of my efforts.
Emily is, too.
She's slowly getting used to eating cereal. It's a little hard to figure out what to do with your tongue, apparently. But her frustration with the eating process isn't keeping her from smiling.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow--high chairs have certainly gotten more plush since I was a kid! Her baby Einstein toy reminds me of the revolving set on Rachel Ray's new show :)!
-Lizzard

Anonymous said...

the high chair has to be new because it is so clean..dried cereal left long enough can only be removed wit dynamite.. Looks good.. that is one cute baby..GPP

Anonymous said...

Good job on the assembly detail. She is so happy! She does look more comfy in the high chair.
Love,
Mom

NIKKI said...

Looks like she likes the new high chair. Great job on putting it together yourself!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers