Our house is absolutely being taken over by Emily's stuff. For such a little person, she sure has a lot of loot! The newest toy, put together by me this morning, is the Baby Einstein Exersaucer. She's a little short for it, but she's intruiged by all the toys. She even figured out how to spin herself around in it so she could check them all out.


5 comments:
Looks like she really likes the saucer. Lots of stuff to do! You getting to be quite the engineer! Does it seem like your house is getting smaller?
Love,
Mom
She really seems to be fascinated by all her new stuff. She seens so happy and delighted with life. She is getting so big so fast...love you guys, Lynn
Looks like she loves it! It's amazing how all their stuff takes over the house...we had two of everything!!! It's insane how much room all their stuff takes...but it's all so cute!
Hey Danielle! I've been looking at your blog through Nikki's link. Emily is adorable...love her style! Are you guys in Jackson? I saw a Shapley's reference on one of the earlier pics. Just wanted to say hi!
Amanda Frazier
amandacfrazier@gmail.com
She's doing so great. The video is hilarious...she did get the hang of it though! I swore I didn't want one of those saucers in the middle of our living room, but I was lying. :)
Post a Comment