Last night, Emily ate her first rice cereal, and it went okay! (It went even better this morning.) She likes the cereal fine, just gets a little frustrated with the process. Robert spliced together some of the first cereal footage (the actual first bite is in the middle of the video):
After dinner and a bath, Emily and I went to the back of the house to watch
The Bachelor while Bert watched football out front.

And then Em slept (or at least stayed in bed (we're pretty sure she was awake for a while between 3 and 4)) from 8:30 to 5!
3 comments:
Congratulations on the big event. It looks like she's getting the hang of it. I noticed that the item was posted at 4:20. Did either of you go back to bed when she woke up at 5? Lynn
The time stamp was off; I actually posted at 6:30. She and I have been up since 5. She took a little cat-nap around 8 and is now sleeping again. I'm going to attempt to put together the highchair while she rests.
Cool! Sittin in her bumbo & chowing down on cereal! She looked a bit uncertain about the program at first...but then she seemed get the hang of it! She'll be looking for some Gumbo or red beans & rice soon!
Post a Comment