As a result of the fact that we didn't get home until 11 last night (and I seriously cannot remember the last time I stayed up that late (although there have certainly been nights in the last four months that I've woken up at 11 to feed the beast)), we're sort of bushed and have been taking it easy today, watching football and hanging out.
Emily is getting so good at holding herself up. She's going to be rolling over and crawling before we know it.


Look for updated height and weight stats tomorrow after our doctor's visit, and expect a cereal report on Tuesday!


3 comments:
What a big girl she has become. Look at her standing so well with Danielle able to keep her steady with just one hand. She notices new things every day. Hannah, the water fountain. What a joy she was for us this weekend. Grandma and Grandpa
Yay for Em! I bet she is rolling over in a week. You HAVE to get that on video so we can see. Asa will NOT do any baby pushups and still just cries if we put him on his stomach. Lazy like his daddy....
Yay Emily and yay for the Miss Hyah-nuh pictures :). I was wondering how she was handling the new addition to your family!
-Lizzard
Post a Comment