Thursday, January 08, 2009

Let's see what this baby (uh, the camera. not the small child) can do

Here are some pictures of the Abbster from my first foray into the close-up setting on the camera. I'm glad I have such cute subjects!



I was trying to take a picture of the tooth which would erupt a day or two after these pictures were taken. (She has a toofie!) Uh, it's her bottom right tooth (on the left as you're looking at it). See? No? Well, it's there.


7 comments:

Marissa said...

your kids are SO freakin' gorgeous, danielle!!

does Emily actually pedal her bike? i'm pretty sure my Everly could not. that's awesome!

Gary said...

Big Blue II!!! Wow!! GPG

Lauren Danos Manuel said...

I second Poppa Gary! Abby reminds me so much of you Big Dan! Gorgeous Big Blue Eyes!

Unknown said...

I love that very last off-center shot!

You gotsta get you a Flickr account now so we can all comment on your pix. :-)

NIKKI said...

LOVE the last one!!!!! YOu need to frame that one!!!

Molly said...

you can totally see that toof in the last couple open mouth pics. we are just moments away from having teef here!

elizabeth.speck said...

Those are great pics -- you have a knack with photography!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers