Friday, January 09, 2009

The last (week)day of our Christmas vacation

Last Friday, it was a little cool and rainy for the park so the girls and I spent some time at the Play Place.
Abby mostly looked around while Emily played.








There was a little boy there who was close in age to Emily. I'm not sure which one of them did it first, but the other one pretty quickly followed suit: they were both pushing strollers with babies in them at one point. Here, Em was introducing me to her babies. (And yes, she is wearing her headband, or headbone in Emily speak, like an Olivia Newton John Let's Get Physical sweatband. Proper use of the accessories was not a battle I wanted to take on that morning.) (Nor, for that matter, was Emily dressed appropriately for the weather but she selected the Raggedy Ann outfit and I decided to compromise by slapping a long-sleeved t-shirt underneath. Again, not a battle I was up for.)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lets see...new tooth, standing alone, almost pushing up to her knees...what will happen next???
GML

NIKKI said...

I think she is ADORABLE ! That looks like a fun place to play!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers