Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Biker babe

In true excellent parenting form, the other day I bribed Emily to take a nap with the promise of an afternoon bike ride. So, after her nap, out we went. She is a really good bike rider for her age, I think.
She stopped and picked up a bunch of these prickly things that fall off the trees in our neighborhood. (Robert would know what they're called.) She put them in the basket of her bike and brought them home, but I wouldn't let her bring them into the house.



When Robert got home, he wanted to know why there was a pile of the prickly things in the garage.

Abby enjoyed the fresh air, too.







We're looking forward to even warmer weather in the spring for more bike riding fun.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Abblet has the most beautiful eyeballs I have ever seen.

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

Your girls are too cute. Love all the pics with your new camera!

elizabeth.speck said...

Emily has now surpassed me on bike riding skills -- I need to get moving on my New Year's resolution ...

Anonymous said...

Lance should ride the Tour de Ireland with Emily!
Love you,
Grandmother

Karyn said...

Abby looks so much like you Dani! I want to see your baby pictures to compare!

NIKKI said...

She looks so cute with her helmet on!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers