Saturday, January 10, 2009

Abby-cises

Somebody around here is really interested in crawling. She's not there yet, and ends up writhing and scooting all over the floor instead.






Sometimes her crawling attempts get her in a full-on push-up position. (Hence the title of this post.)



Next time she wakes me up at 3 a.m., I'm going to make her drop and give me fifty.


Apparently she thinks my threats are hilarious.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's starting to get hair! Maybe if you make her drop and give you 50 before bedtime she'll be tired enough to sleep through the night. Probably not - she didn't look intimidated by the threat!
Love you,
Grandmother

Molly said...

She's doing so good - she almost has it down! Tess just lays there and whines about what she can't reach...insert big bro and sis and it is taken care of! The kid will never move!

Anonymous said...

I would like to point out that Abby is doing "real" push-ups, not the "girl" ones where you are on your knees. I am totally impressed. Go Abby!!

Natalie

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers