Last week, Emily was out of school. (It starts again this morning.) So, we spent some real quality time at the park. One day our friends Kathy and Liv met us. Emily wore her hair in a ponytail to impress her pals.

She did some hanging around.


Seriously: cutest ponytail ever?

Em and Liv rode in the car together.

(Emily has a large grape in her cheek, squirrel-style, in these pictures.)

There was swinging.

Kathy wore Abby half the time so I could take some good pictures. Abby thoroughly enjoyed chewing on Kathy's coffee cup.


Ever the helper, Emily pushed Liv on the swings a bit.
And basically had a wonderful time.
4 comments:
It has been a pleasure to wake up in the morning and be greeted by our favorite two little girls. Again, we thank you, Danielle.GML & GPP
Funny -- I was thinking when I saw the first picture that Em's ponytail was adorable and then you wrote it! Must be the identical twin cousin mind trick. Was she excited about the ponytail? I remember when I was a kid I could not wait until my hair was long enough for a ponytail! The picture of Abby with the cut is adorable too!
I meant to ask in the other post, but is this the park on Lake Harbor, near Pear Orchard? We took Catie there when I was visiting my parents back in November. It's a great place.
The pics are awesome. Love that curly little ponytail!
Agreed... Cutest ponytail EVER!
Post a Comment