Cindy and Cate were in town last week and so Emily, Abby, and I met them at The Play Place. Emily and Cate didn't actually play together, but they did get close enough to each other for me to take a few pictures of them checking each other out. Abby and I had a nice visit with Cindy, and I overheard Emily stand up for herself to a boy who drove a Little Tikes car into her: she told him, "No, boy!"
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Cindy took a rare picture of me with Abby.
4 comments:
My, Emily sure looks grown up in these pictures. Sweet photo of Danielle and Abby. GML
Aw, thanks for posting these. That last picture of Cate and Emily is hilarious, because they kind of have matching facial expressions. And that pic of you & Abby is really good - I was worried that the flash had overexposed you, but it turned out super-cute.
It was so good to see y'all! Hope to visit again next time we're in MS.
BTW -- you look great! Having small children must make the skin glow or some thing :)!
you DO NOT even look like you had a baby! and you don't even look tired!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment