I actually took a few pictures of Emily in her big girl bed but haven't gotten them off the camera yet. After a couple of false starts, including one in which Emily screamed from her room, "MY MOMMY, DANIELLE!" a bunch of times in a row (she just wanted to make sure I knew she was talking to me, I guess), Emily did great last night -- she slept until Robert went to wake her up so he could say goodbye before leaving for work this morning.
And, more shocking still, she appears to be napping in the big girl bed now. Either that or she's playing silently for the first time in her life. Somehow playing silently is only slightly more implausible than napping in her big girl bed. So, yay! Here's hoping the transition goes as well as it seems to be going so far.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Too funny with the "My Mommy Danielle" hollering! Emily sounds like a little character!
The continuing saga of the Drama Queen.
Love you,
Grandmother
Post a Comment