Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Best friends forever
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This is the cutest thing I have ever seen! These girls are it! Precious! Enjoyed the visit and look forward to visiting again. Hope Em and Abby enjoy their Alabama gear. Being a total LSU girl, now they really know how much I love them! Nanny K
2 comments:
This is the cutest thing I have ever seen! These girls are it!
Precious!
Enjoyed the visit and look forward to visiting again. Hope Em and Abby enjoy their Alabama gear. Being a total LSU girl, now they really know how much I love them!
Nanny K
I am so loving all of your new pictures! I'll echo Kim's sentiment -- these are such wonderful pictures! What a beautiful family! Miss you!
Post a Comment