Saturday, August 16, 2008

"Hi, Abby Girl!"

As much as Emily yaps to me all day long, she doesn't say much to Abby yet; it's like she's not sure how to talk to her. The two things she most frequently says to her are "Hi, Abby Girl!" and "It's okay, Abby," when she's crying. But the two of them are already good buddies, I think.
I like these next two -- it looks like Abby's smiling back at her big sis.




It's going to be so much fun to watch them grow up together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily will be great entertainment for Abby very soon. Great pictures.
Love you,
Grandmother & Paw Paw Gerry

elizabeth.speck said...

Awww--these are adorable pictures! I love the one where Emily is patting Abby's head! (Incidentally that makes two of us that don't know how to talk to babies!).

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers