Monday, June 18, 2007
Emily's birthday party
Saturday was Emily's party, and Robert and I were so busy with the party details and keeping a sort of wary and clingy Emily happy that we didn't get any decent pictures. (I'm counting on the other picture-takers who were there to get me their gems.) We did get this video of Emily being sung to and reacting to her smash cake. Let's just say things didn't go exactly according to plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Who'd a thunk that Emily wouldn't like birthday cake? GML
Happy Birthday to Big Girl Emily!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Emily!!!!!!!!!
Mine didn't smash into it with every one watching....later on when no one was around they dug in!!!
I can't wait to see the rest of the pics of her party!!
Can't believe I have been reading this fun blog for a whole year of Emily's life -- it is so much fun watching her grow!
-Lizzard
Post a Comment