Thursday, June 21, 2007

Lasagna

The other night, I gave Emily a little bowl of some baby lasagna (little bitty noodles in a tomato meat sauce). She loved it, but dear lord did it make a mess! I'm pretty sure we're going to start having dinner in diapers, at least until she gets better at feeding herself, just to avoid staining any more of Emily's adorable clothes!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we knew she looks good in pink.. apparently she wears red well also...pretty intense focus on those noodles.. GPP

Anonymous said...

She apparently loves lasagna. I gathered that since her face in is the bowl! How cute! One trick to less mess is to buy a plastic table roll at the party store. Cut one square for under the high chair and one to tie on her neck like a bib. Measure the one for her so it comes down to the feet. When she is finished eating, undo and discard. No clean up, well, except for her fingers and face.
Love Nanny

NIKKI said...

YUMMY!!!!

Anonymous said...

You know I once dated a guy that was equally as messy when he ate pasta ..... :). I'm sure Emily will grow out of it though!

-Lizzard

Michele said...

Oh my goodness! What kind of lasagna did you use? I'm trying to get Chase to eat food with texture, but we're having a tough time.

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers