Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sprinkler fun

This morning, I put Emily in a Little Swimmers diaper and a ton of sunscreen and I let her help me water the grass with this adorable sprinkler her Grandma got her. She thought it was pretty awesome.Is there a, "you know you're a redneck if" joke in here?
Eventually Emily figured out that, like the bath water, the sprinkler water tastes good, so she tried to catch and drink it.
We hope everybody has a great weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! She looks like she is having so much fun!
Love,
Nanny

NIKKI said...

That looks like she REALLY likes it. Come play in the trial head fountains with us next time you come!!

Anonymous said...

(1) It is so much fun to have so many fun posts to read on Monday; (2) that is the cutest sprinkler --I love the flowers; and (3) it looks like Em is having so much fun! Ah -- I want to play in the sprinkler too ... don't grow up Em :)! Happy monday!
-Lizzard

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers