Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Eve

Okay, well, on Christmas Eve we got all dressed up for church, and we all posed with Emily in her adorable Christmas dress. First up, for your viewing pleasure, are a couple of shots of the Christmas dress. Y'all, I could just eat those little patent leather shoes; they are too cute!
Next, pictures from the new Christmas tradition: Let's Pose With Emily. First, the Irelands.Then the grandparents.That Grandmother is funny!And, of course, Uncle D-P.After church, we opened presents. Emily really liked this toy Santa gave her.And she continued her streak of picking out good presents: she gave her Papa this awesome Shaun Alexander jersey, which he loved!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If this weekend was a pageant - Emily would get Miss Photogenic! Love you!

NIKKI said...

AWWW I LOVE LOVE LOVE her dress. Gotta love a little girl in white! :)

We didnt' quite make a get together did we?? Next time you make it this way when things aren't so busy we have to get together!

NIKKI said...

AWWW I LOVE LOVE LOVE her dress. Gotta love a little girl in white! :)

We didnt' quite make a get together did we?? Next time you make it this way when things aren't so busy we have to get together!

Anonymous said...

I predict the "Tradition" will extend beyond the holidays but will always see an up tick around those times..cute dress..GPP

Anonymous said...

I love her Christmas dress! Looks like your Mom has recovered (or at least she looks great while recovering):)!
Cheers,
Lizzard

Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful in her Christmas dress! And smiling in all of her pictures!!! I am so impressed. Let me know how those cute shoes taste!!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers