Then she got dressed in Christmas outfit number one, and after a while, she had Christmas lunch -- turkey and sweet potatoes with dutch apple dessert. Yum. (Also, I didn't realize how curly my hair dries naturally until I saw this picture. Wow.)
She did great in her big girl booster seat.
Then, she played with more toys..jpg)
A wardrobe change became necessary, and then Emily played with more toys!
She spent some time playing with her Grandmother and Nanny Kimmy..jpg)
Then she let Grandpa Gerry feed her dinner while we played Scrabble. (In case you were wondering, I WON.)
Here she and I are on the morning of the 26th before heading back to Jackson.
We had a great Christmas and hope you did too! And with that, I'm all caught up on my Christmas posts! Hooray!


5 comments:
Looks like you had a WONDNERFUL christmas!!!! I am never going to be caught up with my christmas pics :) I took wayyyyyy to many pics!!
She looks so big sitting in the booster seat!
I had no idea how curly your hair was! Wow! Looks like Emily got some fabulous new toys -- and I hope you got some great Christmas presents too! I'm so jealous of your holiday feast -- Mom and I went to a family friend's house and had a half-bowl of oyster stew because they hadn't bought enough oysters. An Oliver Twist Christmas indeed -- but there was no more!
Happy start to 2007!
Lizzard
Merry Christmas! Emily is precious.
It was a wonderful Christmas and Ms. Emily was the center of attention and star of the weekend!!
Hey curly! Your baby girl is such BIG girl now. Wow. Can't wait to squish those cheeks. Glad you had a good holiday.
Post a Comment