Sunday, September 10, 2006

Roll Tide!

Yesterday Emily and I got all suited up to watch the Alabama game. We were pretty excited about the game.


I made sure she knew what to do when Alabama scores a touchdown.Watching football is tiring, and it also sometimes makes you poop on your cute Alabama outfit. After a wardrobe change, Robert and I enjoyed burgers and beer with some friends, while Emily chowed down on some good old-fashioned breastmilk. Yummmmm. You can see in this last picture that Emily has very good taste in timepieces: I'm wearing the watch she and Robert gave me for my birthday! Thanks, guys!

Oh, and Happy (First) Grandparents' Day to Grandpa Pud, Grandma Lynn, Grandmother, and Gerry!

5 comments:

Kirk & Matt said...

Roll Tide! Em looks great in her Alabama outfit. Don't worry though...Asa peed all over his Tech suit yesterday before the game even started. True fans!! (And yes, she has great taste in timepieces...nice watch!)

Anonymous said...

We think we need to get a nice purple & gold LSU outfit for Ms. Emily to go along with her cute Alabama outfit!

Danielle said...

I told Robert yesterday that Emily was going to be an LSU fan in addition to an Alabama fan, so I agree: she does need an LSU outfit. She's about to outgrow her 'Bama one, anyway.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! It's funny ... I was just thinking of my Alabama fan friends this weekend. The house that Will is renting in Florida was previously owned by hardcore Alabama fans who painted their very large living room a lovely shade of crimson. Oh well -- roll Tide!
-Lizzard

Anonymous said...

I smell an Eagle outfit in the future!
Love,
Parrain

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers