We will, of course, have lots of Christmas pictures and stories to post a little later in the week but I wanted to show off the new trick Emily picked up at my parents' house over the weekend. She waves, and it's absolutely adorable. So dainty!
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. We sure did!
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Awesome wave and left handed to boot. Personally I think the wave complements her ears..GPP
She is so talented! I so beleive she has royalty potential. The weekend was too awesome.
Love you.
I'll bet we've watched the wave 50 times so far. So cute and so sweet and so sleepy. Again, how adorable is she? Lynn
AWWWW that is sosoooooooo sweet. LOVE that big smile while she does it too!!!!
So cute! I can't believe how big she getting.
Post a Comment