On Saturday we went to a Christmas party at Emily's Daigle Great-Grandparents' house in Slidell. She played a lot with her Uncle D-P at that party; she also spent some quality time with her Great-Grandmother!
.jpg)
Also on Saturday, Emily spent some time playing with Grandpa Gerry and some little monkeys (of the jumping on the bed fame; my parents gave her a No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed book that came with finger puppets!).
And, she spent some more time with D-P. He introduced her to my parents' and his dogs. One of the dogs tried to check Emily out but, according to witnesses, Hannah, who heretofore has shown no signs of caring about Emily, jumped in the middle and protected Em from the stranger dogs. Too funny. I guess if anyone messes with that baby, Hannah wants it to be her!
I've got a couple of more sets of Christmas pictures to post as I have time, and we've still got one more Christmas party to attend this coming weekend!

1 comment:
Yay -- Miss Hyanuh to the rescue! That's hilarious, by the way.
-Lizzard
Post a Comment