Friday morning Emily woke up with a runny nose, but we packed up and headed to Tupelo for the Ireland family Christmas get-together anyway. Emily got to play with her cousin Anna Kat some more,
and she got checked out by Robert's uncle, the pediatrician. It turns out that Emily apparently got an ear infection for Christmas, so she's been a little under the weather but still in fairly good spirits. She just naps a little more and hasn't been sleeping great at night. But we're pushing through with some medicine and lots of TLC.Here's Emily in the swing that Santa gave her. We've been spending a little time outside swinging every day since Robert hung the swing on Sunday. I think she likes it!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I've decided to give up my attempt to work part-time from home; it's been too hard to try to fit work in with Emily, so I'm now a full-time stay-at-home-mom and a retired lawyer, I guess.
Finally, here's a little video of Emily laughing at me in the kitchen; she didn't laugh nearly as much once I picked up the camera to tape her, but it's still pretty cute, if you ignore the silliness of the Mom.


6 comments:
I know you'll enjoy having more time to enjoy Emily! That said, you'll always be a lawyer Danielle :)! And a super-genius one at that! I can't help pondering how many more books you'll be able to read now!
Happy 2007!
Lizzard
Hey Congrats on your new job!!!!!!!! It sounds like you too are having a great time!!!! It's a tough job to be a stay at home mom (can't imagine being a part time lawyer with it!) BUT with laughs like that who wouldn't love their job??
Sorry about the ear infection! WHat a bummer....
Happy New Year!!
Congratulations on your retirement!
Congratualtions on your new full time position!! I know it was a tough decision. Now you have more time to enjoy all of those sweet giggles and smiles.
That laughing is contageous! Let's get a Utube from from Emily's view of mom's antics! Bet that would be funny too!
The gigles are hilarious!! How happy can one little girl be?
Love you.
Post a Comment