Wednesday, July 15, 2009

playgroup: because other people's toys are always more fun than your own

The girls always have so much fun at our twice-monthly playgroups.Abby got this dress as a birthday gift, and I could just pass out from how cute she looks in it. I think I need to get Emily a matching one.
Cookie monster!

Emily was obsessed with this little saxophone. I sincerely hope our hostess cleaned it with bleach after we left.

The kids all had a blast with the shopping cart.

Goldilocks.

I love this one of her just cracking up.
Of course things took a turn for the dangerous. And of course I immediately told the girls to stop grabbed my camera to document the madness. Saftey Documentation first, as they say!



Surprisingly, no children were injured.

1 comment:

Gary said...

Abby looks like a little "startlett" in that cute dress with her bare back & shoulders! Too cute!!! GP Gerry

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers