Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Emily's big fish
One of Grandma Lynn's cousins shared photos from the fishing trip. While I never managed to photograph any of Robert's or Emily's catches, he got this great picture of Robert and Em with her big bass!
Pretty awesome, if you ask me!
3 comments:
Ken (Prince)
said...
Can I get an invitation to go fishing with Emilly!
Are You sure they are sisters? Both are beautiful, talented and smart. Must be the Gunn genes. That's Grandmother (Marcia) and Grandnan (Martha) sending them all that good stuff.
3 comments:
Can I get an invitation to go fishing with Emilly!
Are You sure they are sisters?
Both are beautiful, talented and smart. Must be the Gunn genes. That's Grandmother (Marcia) and Grandnan (Martha) sending them all that good stuff.
Awesome fish! She must have been excited.
Post a Comment