Monday, July 13, 2009

I know they're sisters

After all, I was there when the doctor yanked them out of me. But I just don't see much resemblence between Emily and Abby. Here are some very recent pictures of Abby, paired with some pictures of Emily at around this age.
What do you think?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing what combinations you can get with DNA.

Gary said...

I think they are both adorable! GP Gerry!

Grandma Lynn said...

The one thing they have in common are two very wonderful parents! GML

ryanandjoesmom said...

I'm pretty sure they are yours! Adorable!

Gina said...

I think they look slightly similar but they are for sure their own people and adorable people at that!

cindy w said...

They do have a couple of similar features - they have the same nose, and the same eyebrow shape. But I see what you mean too. The shape of their mouths is different. And they both have gorgeous big blue eyes, but Abby's are round while Emily's are more almond-shaped.

In both cases, though, you sure do make some beautiful kids!

darcie said...

I think they look A LOT alike - and utterly ADORABLE - that part has no question!

Unknown said...

I REALLY see Robert in those early pix of Em!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers