Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Monday, May 18, 2009
swinging fun
Our backyard is not very shaded, but at high noon, the swingset is shady enough that it's possible to swing and not die of heat stroke, so the girls and I have been enjoying some lunchtime swingtime.
I love that Abby's hair is finally getting a little curl.
Emily loves to help Abby swing, and Abby loves it as well!
I took some videos one day last week while we were out swinging. Let's just say that even with the tiny Flip, it's hard to videotape and swing at the same time.
Once the camera's out, it's impossible to let some cheesy smiles go unphotographed.
When Emily's playing by herself in the backyard, Abby loves to watch her sister through our grubby back door.
2 comments:
It's great how well the two girls get along! Glad to see Emily's face has healed :)!
Abblet is SO cute with her hair gettin' longer! She's looking so grown up.
Post a Comment