Wednesday, May 20, 2009

more mid-day fun

I took these pictures last Thursday afternoon, after we'd eaten lunch, while we were waiting for the girls' grandparents to arrive for a fun weekend.
I'm pretty sure this was a kissy-face.


Action shots!





Sassy much?
After swinging, we went out front with the sidewalk chalk.
Of course, Abby enjoyed unpacking it.


I love her eyeing this vine that creeps up our mailbox suspiciously.
Abby drew some, too!

She also enjoyed digging in the dirt.


I think she's a future gardener. Don't you?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

they were as cute as advertised when we got there..GPP and GML

Anonymous said...

What, no photo of Abby tasting the chalk...GPP

elizabeth.speck said...

I was thinking the same thing as GPP. Great pictures! I love the vine-eying one as well!

NIKKI said...

Love kissy face!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers