So, here is our version of Snow White and her One Dwarf, Happy.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
yes, Dad, we're fine
I got an email from my father yesterday morning, asking if everything is okay. See, he wondered because I haven't posted anything all week. I have spoiled my girls' grandparents with daily postings. My public, all four of them, needs me.
So, here is our version of Snow White and her One Dwarf, Happy.
So, here is our version of Snow White and her One Dwarf, Happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


3 comments:
TOO CUTE!
Ok, I'm feeling much better now that I have a new posting to begin my day! What a precious Snow White & her happy dwarf! Grand Pa "Gerry"
Hey you forgot to count me in your reading public! That's funny because I almost send you the same email that your dad did ....
Post a Comment