Saturday, May 09, 2009

pointers

Emily showed me which was her pointer finger the other day. And while Em learned the name for that finger, Abby has learned what it can do: she is always pointing and grunting or squealing at things.



There's so much to see in the world around you!

Abby loves to toddle around our potted plants (and loves digging her fingers into the potting soil).

She also loves sticking out her tongue.




She might have a mouthful of potting soil in this picture.
Something else she loves: to climb into this little white chair.

I love this series of walking pictures.


There is just something terribly cute about a baby walking, arms up for balance, big toothy smile on her face.
I just had to post this picture; lest anyone erroneously believe that Abby is always smiles, please see below to disabuse yourself of that notion.
Sometimes Momma makes Abby mad.

6 comments:

Molly said...

She is just beautiful. I love the arms up all the time, I can see why you want ot eat her up!

Grandma Lynn said...

My favorite Abby blog of all time. GML

Unknown said...

Is it me, or did Abblet age 3 months in a week?

Anonymous said...

I echo the comment about how it seems like Abby has aged 3 months overnight (although I point out that Abby may have aged three months but of couse her Aunt Lizzard has not aged at all in the past 5 years) -- Happy Mother's Day Danielle! Abby looks so much like you in these pictures!

Mary Clay said...

These are just beautiful pictures!

NIKKI said...

Precious Pics!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers