Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Sunday, May 03, 2009
MOMS Club open house
I am a member of our local MOMS Club, and we recently had an open house to recruit new members that Abby and I were able to attend. Abby and her buddy Barrett discovered their mutual love for unpacking things, like packs of water bottles.
I suspect they could have played like this for hours.
I'm also pretty sure one or both of their mouths touched each of these bottles.
Abby showed off her standing around abilities, also. (I think this was a couple days before she actually started walking.)
And she and I posed for a squinty picture in the sun.
Aw, thanks for posting these cute pictures of my boy with Abby! They really did have a good time together, didn't they?! Is Abby full-on walking now? Barrett started really walking about 2 days ago and is walking EVERYWHERE now!
Now you know you have a helper for putting away groceries. So all your food would be licked and possibly taste tested, but so worth it. Wow, she is adorable. xo
3 comments:
Aw, thanks for posting these cute pictures of my boy with Abby! They really did have a good time together, didn't they?! Is Abby full-on walking now? Barrett started really walking about 2 days ago and is walking EVERYWHERE now!
Ok that picture (maybe the 6th one down) where she's squinting is TOTALLY a Danielle expression!
Now you know you have a helper for putting away groceries. So all your food would be licked and possibly taste tested, but so worth it. Wow, she is adorable.
xo
Post a Comment