Monday, May 11, 2009
golfing girls
On Saturday, we took the girls to the driving range for a little fresh air and fun. Dad test-drove Emily's new iron..JPG)
Abby toddled around.
.JPG)
.JPG)
Emily showed off her new golf glove, new tennis shoes, and expert technique.
.JPG)
.JPG)
I like this one because the pink ball flying through the shot is one of Daddoo's chips.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Before we left, Emily ran across this little bridge and back.
.JPG)
She is, as we say, super fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ha! I didn't read your post carefully and at first I totally could not figure out why Bert was golfing on his knees! These are (as usual) Emily looks like she'll be a pro in no time, and I love her golf outfit!
Watch out Tiger woods...
So cute..suprised Brian hasn't gotten my two a set of clubs yet!
Post a Comment