Monday, May 04, 2009

a bike-ride, er, stroll with my number one girl

These days, most bike-rides with Emily remain bike-rides for approximately thirty-seven seconds. She starts off strong, pushing her bike down our driveway.
Pedal, pedal!

But she can soon be heard to complain that she's getting tired of riding her bike.

So we ditch it and take off on foot. This bike-ride took place on a weekend during an Abby nap-time, so I got to just enjoy the time with Emily and my camera.
There are many flowers to be picked and smelled.


Walking is kind of tiring. So we rest.
There is also dancing!



Kind of a lot of dancing.


She likes to dance. What're ya gonna do?






Here we are marching like the elephants in The Jungle Book. Em is making an elephant blowing sound.

Hup, two, three, four!
I wish I could remember what Emily was pouting about.
I'm sure it was very significant.

A new game involves Emily hiding behind trees and jumping out.
Surprise!



Sometimes she jumps out more gracefully than other times.


As we made our final approach home, Emily made me get behind her in line like they do at school.
I'd follow those curls almost anywhere.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is quite the character.
Love you,
Grandmother

elizabeth.speck said...

My goodness what a wide range of emotions in one photo session :)!

Grandma Lynn said...

I'd love to join that parade. GML

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers