Oh, and I did remember to go to a room with some natural light this time. And I did turn on half of the available lights. I did not, however, turn on the other half of the lights, including those in the overhead chandelier. Duh. One day I will figure out this whole self-portrait-in-the-mirror thing.
Friday, May 01, 2009
buddies
You all know that Abby and Emily are buddies. But these two are good pals, too.
Oh, and I did remember to go to a room with some natural light this time. And I did turn on half of the available lights. I did not, however, turn on the other half of the lights, including those in the overhead chandelier. Duh. One day I will figure out this whole self-portrait-in-the-mirror thing..JPG)
Oh, and I did remember to go to a room with some natural light this time. And I did turn on half of the available lights. I did not, however, turn on the other half of the lights, including those in the overhead chandelier. Duh. One day I will figure out this whole self-portrait-in-the-mirror thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
2 very pretty girls in any light.
Love you,
Grandmother
Awww -- love the one of you two with Abby waiting. These are great Danielle -- give yourself some credit for your photography skills!
CUTE!!!!!!
Post a Comment