Thursday, April 30, 2009

Match Game '09

Dumb Dora was so dumb . . . .

Oh, wrong Match Game. (I had a serious Game Show Network problem in law school.) And wrong Dora!

Emily loves to play cards with her daddy. I'm pretty sure there are rules for these Dora card games, but Robert and Em just try to find matches with all the cards face up. (What? She's not even three yet!) I know Emily and Robert both enjoy the mental work-out and the quality time involved.
And Abby likes to help.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that Emily is always dressed for the occasion!

Anonymous said...

What a fashion statement!
Love you,
Grandmother

Anonymous said...

What no tutu suitable for cards..GPP

elizabeth.speck said...

Funny, I was also about to comment on Em's choice of attire :)!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers