Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Nothing good can come from this.
Well, other than these cute pictures.
Abby can and loves to climb into Emily's toddler bed. Can you say imminent head injury?
Emily usually has a bunch of stuffed animals lying around in there, so Abby shares the love.
(Notice her top teeth? She now owns five toofs!)
Oh, hi, crusty yogurt on baby's face!
I see orthodontia in our future.
My tooth-ful friend is also very good at standing unassisted. She's not quite walking yet, but we're close. I think.
She's usually very good about sitting down gracefully rather than tumbling down and hurting herself when she's had enough standing around. Yay, Abby!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
watched emily's year 1 party.. and she was reluctant to eat any cake. I think I am safe in saying, that is a highly unlikely scenario with Abby, as the list of what has not been tasted is growing shorter day by day, particularly emily's animals..GPP
2 comments:
watched emily's year 1 party.. and she was reluctant to eat any cake. I think I am safe in saying, that is a highly unlikely scenario with Abby, as the list of what has not been tasted is growing shorter day by day, particularly emily's animals..GPP
I love these most recent pics of Abby because you get a bit of a sense of her personality! Looks like you have two super fun girls!
Post a Comment