Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
so this happened
And then this happened.
Ladies and gentlemen, I'd say we've got ourselves a walker. And a screamer. (The screaming is new, too. I'm much more excited about the walking than the screaming.)
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my goodness! All bets are off now. Love you, Grandmother
Okay, so Abby's probably going to win the walking race. Barrett has gotten less confident and now thinks he has to hold onto my finger to walk anywhere. Oh, but there's one contest I'm sad to say that my son is winning: he can scream in a higher pitch! :(
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! All bets are off now.
Love you,
Grandmother
Okay, so Abby's probably going to win the walking race. Barrett has gotten less confident and now thinks he has to hold onto my finger to walk anywhere. Oh, but there's one contest I'm sad to say that my son is winning: he can scream in a higher pitch! :(
I love the new toddle walk! I think it's one of my favs!!! She is sooo proud of herself in the beginning of that 2nd one.. TOO CUTE!
Sounds all too familiar!
Yay Abby!
Go Abby! We need to get the girls together for a shaky walk-off!
Post a Comment