Friday, May 29, 2009

baby, baby, my sweet baby

How does your garden grow?

With lima beans,



and snow peas,




and tomato plants all in a row!

Plus also with leeks!
And corn!
And two different kinds of squash!
Grandpa Pud and Grandma Lynn gave me these two awesome four-by-four raised gardens for Mother's Day, and the girls, Robert, and I have had a blast watching our little seeds sprout and grow over the past few weeks. Whether we produce any edible vegetables remains to be seen, but we are sure having fun giving it a try!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how fast the sprouts are coming up!
Love you,
Grandmother

elizabeth.speck said...

Per Steel Magnolias now all you need is a big hat! (I'm thinking of the quote: "Because I'm a southern woman and we're supposed to wear funny looking hats and grow vegetables in the dirt.")

darcie said...

Um, aside from the fabu dishes you will be making with your own home grown veggies...these photos turned out AMAZING!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers