Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh, hi!

So, December is nuts. Add to the usual December busyness a killer stomach bug for Abby last week (three trips to the doctor, three blood draws, multiple changes of clothes) and you can understand why I'm behind. I may or may not catch up. Stay tuned.

Here's something new and cute: pigtails!



Emily doesn't let me put them in her hair often, and when she does, they're not in there for long, but they're pretty fun. (And, just so you know precisely how far behind I am, these pictures were taken around Thanksgiving.)

Oh, and Abby seems to be much better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pigtails!
Grandmother & Gerry

darcie said...

OMG! LOVE the ponies!! My little girl is the same way - IF I can convince her to let me put them in...they only last a short short while til she has pulled them out...they are fun while they are in though aren't they?
She is TOO cute!

Jen said...

I use to LIVE with PIGTAILS in my hair every single day when I was a kid! haha I love it. GOD willing I have a little girl, I am SO doing it to her too! :)

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers