Sunday, December 07, 2008

Outtakes

Our Christmas cards will be going in the mail tomorrow. Let's just say that Emily made our attempts to take a good picture of the girls together a real challenge. Here are some of the outtakes from the three-day, multi-location disasterous photo shoot.














I'm really happy with the way they turned out, but it was a definite labor of love!

10 comments:

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

Abby sure looks like she was a great sport. They are so adorable.

Unknown said...

I *LOVE* that last one! Their expressions are priceless.

Anonymous said...

I love their varried looks, I agree that the last photo is especially cute. I looked at the Disney movie DUMBO this week and baby Dumbo and Abby have the same sweet expressions in common. They both have the same big blue eyes, expressive eyebrows and sweet smiles. Check it out and see if you don't see Abby in DUMBO's sweet innocence.GML

Chris said...

Dang - can't tell they are sisters can you. Looks like good times.

odomfamilyfun said...

Oh yes, Christmas card fun...ours were so difficult and are every year. I keep thinking they will get easier but not so! Maybe next year. I think your pics are all cute :)

elizabeth.speck said...

I think they're ALL great Danielle! Can't wait to see the final pick!

Marissa said...

sooo adorable - its hard getting everyone to cooperate, isn't it!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! And Emily definitely has a future in pro-wrestling, she seems to have the choke hold down!

Kate said...

The cards came out soooooo cute!!!

Jen said...

um, I would have used any one of these just because that is SO how they really truly are! I love each one of them. Just hilarious. You know, a collage of those would have been just hilarious!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers