Saturday, November 08, 2008

Neighborhood party

Last week, our neighborhood had a little get-together. The girls and I walked down to the party with some friends from around the corner. We enjoyed some snacks and small-talk and then the fun really began: a fire truck arrived. As soon as the truck was parked, Emily was in a fireman's arms, begging to get into the truck. Too bad she's so shy.



The firemen gave out hats to all the kids.


And Emily rang the VERY loud bell.
As much fun as Emily had inside the fire truck, she did NOT appreciate it when I put her on the front for a picture. Man, she was mad.
Before they left, the firemen captured everyone's attention by raising the tall ladder atop the truck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pics, especially the one of her mad on the front of the truck. Those are great.

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers