Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Storytime 2.0: Halloween edition
Last Wednesday, the kids all wore their Halloween costumes to Storytime and there was a Halloween puppet show! Here is Emily in her first public appearance as Cinderella. Enjoying the show.
Reacting to something sad/scary in the show.
The kids then had a parade around the whole library!
Emily posed for a couple of pictures with the sweet librarian.
And Emily and her buddy enjoyed their Halloween pretzels.
Yay -- I had been waiting for the Halloween pictures -- that is one great princess costume!! I love the pictures of Emily reacting to the story -- hope you guys had a really fun day!
1 comment:
Yay -- I had been waiting for the Halloween pictures -- that is one great princess costume!! I love the pictures of Emily reacting to the story -- hope you guys had a really fun day!
Post a Comment