Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Sunday, November 09, 2008
A new skill!
Abby suddenly decided to sit up earlier this week. These first few shots and the movie were taken on Tuesday. The second set of shots were taken on Thursday, and you can see she's already a little more stable.
What a big, sweet girl!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a big day for Abby! Accomplished with sweetness, grace and a smile. Great things are in store. Can't wait to see it in person. Abby and Emily managed this feat at the same age, almost to the day. Check out the difference in personalities by checking Dec 8, 2006 by clicking on 2006 on the blog. GML
I love that in the 2nd pic down, she looks like "whoa, dude! Look what I'm doing!" And by the second batch she looks like she's been sitting up on her own forever.
4 comments:
What a big day for Abby! Accomplished with sweetness, grace and a smile. Great things are in store. Can't wait to see it in person. Abby and Emily managed this feat at the same age, almost to the day. Check out the difference in personalities by checking Dec 8, 2006 by clicking on 2006 on the blog. GML
I love that in the 2nd pic down, she looks like "whoa, dude! Look what I'm doing!" And by the second batch she looks like she's been sitting up on her own forever.
She is soo happy even when she fell over! TOO CUTE !! She will be all over soon! :)
I agree that Abby's expression in the second picture down is hilarious! She's growing so fast!
Post a Comment