Friday, September 12, 2008

Alabama-Tulane

Last weekend, we packed up the girls and headed to Tuscaloosa for the home opener against Tulane. Before the game, Abby and I posed for some pictures with her in Emily's Alabama onesie. She wasn't terribly cooperative. But she loved looking at sister when she crashed the photo session.
Later, while I was trying to talk Emily into taking a nap, Abby racked out on the floor. (Emily would NEVER have done this.)
The Irelands got out a castle that Robert used to play with so Princess Emily could do the same. When we got there Friday night, Emily exclaimed, "It's a palace!" She loved playing in it.




This is one of my favorite Abby faces. Oooooooh!
As for the game, we had awesome seats, and had a great time, even if The Tide didn't look that great.

Thanks to GPP and GML for watching the girls and letting us enjoy the game!

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

Oh how fun!! love the palace!!!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through Matt and Maddie's website. Your daughters are beutiful, but you shouldn't let them wear such ugly clothes. =) Sorry I just had too. War eagle!

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers