Emily Daix was born June 20, 2006, and Abigail Lynn was born May 21, 2008. Check back often and watch us grow!
Sunday, September 07, 2008
Emily's first pedicure
The other morning I was painting my toenails in the living room and I offered to do Emily's when I was done. She was psyched! Behold, the finished product.
Here are several shots of her admiring her toes.
And what goes better with painted toenails than some new princess accessories? (Thanks to Grandmother and Gerry for the new duds.)
Hmmmmm toddler pedicure + princess costume = potential levels of high maintenance down the road. I'm just kidding -- her toes look fantastic and the princess tiara is *awesome* :)! Didn't you used to wear a tiara when you watched beauty pageants?!
3 comments:
LOVE her hair!!
Nat
Hmmmmm toddler pedicure + princess costume = potential levels of high maintenance down the road. I'm just kidding -- her toes look fantastic and the princess tiara is *awesome* :)! Didn't you used to wear a tiara when you watched beauty pageants?!
Ha!
Post a Comment