On Friday of last week, Emily was finally well enough to have her first day of school! She seems to really be enjoying herself at school. I am going to try to get a video of our conversation when I pick her up one day this week, because she is hilarious under my leading questioning.
Here she is right before we left for school on Friday.




And I took a little movie that morning, too. At the end, I was trying to get her to say, "I love you, too" on film (she's been saying that for a couple of weeks now and it is so, so sweet). No luck.
5 comments:
She looks so cute and grown up in that outfit. I love you all. GML
She does look so grown up! Glad to hear she seems to be enjoying school!
Too cute! Won't be long before she is at the top of her class and wrecking the curve for the rest of her class! GPG
I agree with what Gerry said!
AWWW sooo big!!!
Post a Comment