Friday, August 29, 2008

My preppy girls

Last weekend, we went to dinner with Abby's godparents, and it seems that I inadvertently dressed the girls up in the preppiest clothes. I had bought Emily some new jeans for the fall that morning, and wanted to try them on to see how they fit around her not insubstantial waist. Well, she didn't want to take them off, so we paired them with her Masters golf shirt and pink crocs.

And Abby happened to be wearing her rugby shirt onesie.

4 comments:

odomfamilyfun said...

I love it..so cute :)

Rocky Mountain Fighting Tigers said...

They are so cute and smiley!

Anonymous said...

When GPP was a little boy, his new jeans for school looked exactly like that. GML

elizabeth.speck said...

I LOVE it! Now all they need is some Lacoste baby to remind them of Aunty Lizzard (before you think I've lost my mind, please know I'm kidding!).

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers