Monday, August 25, 2008

Compare and contrast

The other day I took some pictures of Abby sitting in the same chair I had photographed Emily in around the same age. (Abby's about 13 weeks in these and Emily was more like 11 weeks in hers.) I think their mouths might be similar, but that's where the similarity ends for me. What do you think? Here are the pictures of Abby.





And here are the shots of Emily.



Emily was definitely rounder.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they are more differences than there are similarities. I found photos with similar expressions, 11/27/06 and 8/22/08. Their chins, mouths, cheeks, and nose are a similar, but ears, eyes, forehead, hair, coloring, hands, feet, disposition, sleeping habits are very different. Emily has carried extra pounds and Abby does not. Abby has that cute little crooked smile that I didn't find in Emily's photos. You have two uniquely and delightfully different and adorable girls. GML

Anonymous said...

It's funny to put the hard evidence out there that shows the two are so different. Em looks like a brick in these photos. I've gotten such a big kick out of a nickname one of Danielle's friends has given Emily, "The Muscle". These pictures do justice to that nickname. Abby is such a sweetheart. I love all my girls.

Papa

Gary said...

They are both too cute!!! Both have the big blue eyes but their own unique "cuteness"!!!

elizabeth.speck said...

Abby looks more comfortable in front of the camera than Emily did -- looks like you may have another baby model on your hands!

Anonymous said...

Both girls are so cute! I see that their eye dimensions, forehead outline, nose and ears are similar. Abby seems longer than Emily, who at the time, we thought was a little brick. Although their colorings are different, I see some sister features. Can't wait to observe them growing up together. The pictures of the two girls together have been so precious and so sweet.
Love, Kimmee

Kimmee said...

Both girls have very inquisitive eyebrows too. They say, cute but so very smart.

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers