I'm not in a position to upload any pictures yet, but since I have a laptop and wireless internet, I thought I'd let our fans know that Abigail Lynn Ireland was born this morning at 7:26 a.m. She weighed in at 6 pounds 14 ounces and is 19 inches long. She has a ton of black hair and is snoozing in her Daddoo's arms even as I type. The c-section went well and I am feeling pretty good so far. (Talk to me about that again tomorrow . . . .) Emily hasn't had a chance to interact with Abby yet, but she watched her get her first bath in the nursery and seemed to think Abby was pretty awesome. We're looking forward to having Emily visit again this afternoon to love on her new sister.
We'll get pictures of our beautiful new girl up soon! Thanks to all for the thoughts and prayers.
Danielle
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yeah! Congratulations Danielle. I thought of you as soon as I woke up this morning. I can't wait to see Abby.
Love,
Lori
Woot! I love a baby with a ton of black hair! Welcome, Abby!
Holy Cow! Look at her beautiful hair! Welcome to the family, Abby. I cannot wait to meet you.
Congratulations on another precious baby girl!
Love,
Kimmee
Congratulations!
Post a Comment