Thursday, May 22, 2008

A first peek

My folks emailed me some pictures they took while they were here yesterday and so I am able to upload one of my first favorites. You can't see Abby's face very well but you can definitely see the hair!

We are all doing great. Emily is likely running her Grandma Lynn, who gets the hero award for the week, ragged, Abby is sleeping and eating great at the hospital, and is beautiful and sweet (we're already smitten), Robert is being a baby soothing, diaper changing, burping whiz, and I'm recovering much more quickly from surgery than I did when Emily was born. I'm not planning to go "running in the halls," as Grandpa Pud would warn me against, but I'm feeling pretty good for having had major surgery yesterday.

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Lori said...

Absolutely Precious!
Love,
Lori

Anonymous said...

Aww, such a sweet picture, and I love that dark hair. Wonder if she'll end up with curls like Emily? Can't wait to see more of her!

Unknown said...

Wonderful pix! I enjoy checking out the web site and keeping up on all of Emily's adventures. I'm looking forward to also seeing the new baby!

Love,

Nancy & George

elizabeth.speck said...

What a beautiful new baby (and a beautiful family photo too)! I'm so happy for you both and am glad that your recovery is going smoothly!
Love you,
Lizzard

Emily

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Abby

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers