I tried to get Miss Em to wear her patent leather shoes, but they are so much less comfortable than her usual shoes and she just wasn't having it.
So we swapped out her fancy shoes for her fabulously comfortable and adorable pedipeds. (I even got a compliment on them as we were leaving church.)
She was much happier in the pedipeds.This afternoon, we broke out the fantastic baby-sized chair Robert's folks gave Emily for her birthday. She had a BLAST getting up and down and up and down and up and down from the chair. We've got a little video and some pictures. She was so proud of herself. Obviously, she needs major supervision when climbing into and out of the chair at this point, but it's pretty fun and cute.
I can't believe how big she looks in these pictures. In the past month, she has gotten to be such a big girl. Happy week, everyone!








5 comments:
Danielle,
Your last comment, "I can't believe how big she looks in these pictures" is exactly what I was going to say. The difference in just a few weeks - from baby to little lady is remarkable. Tell her to slow down so we don't miss too much. Thank God for your posts or we would miss all of this. I had so much fun the two days I spent with the both of you. I think of Em daily and hope to come up in a week and a half. Also, Family History Moment-Grandmother Celeste firmly believed that all ladies wore patent leather shoes. I remember I would wear them for her but when I had the chance, would slip on comfy shoes - they weren't pedipeds though.
PS - bringing a photo album of you when you were little and I was babysitting you. There are moments when you and Emily resemble each other with your features and personalities.
Love,
Nanny K
Didn't we just see you ten days ago? She learns something new every day. We applaud for you too, Emily. GML
Love the kiddie comfort shoes! She looks adorable in the dress too!
-Lizzard
What a precious girl! She's really getting the hang of her little chair. I'm jealous of all the ruffly pink!
I let Kendal wear her frog rainboots to church last Sunday!
Post a Comment